Availability: In stock
Easily debug your Magento frontend pages!
Get a live report on each page
- Display rendered blocks as a tree
- Display blocks execution time
- Count SQL queries per template
- Display all executed SQL queries
- View SQL queries stack trace (where does the query come from?)
- Enable permanent debugging
HOW TO USE DEBUG
Default Magento profiler is not efficient enough for debugging rendered blocks and executed SQL queries of a page.
Debug is a simple extension that displays useful information at the bottom of the page.
Once installed, go to a frontend page and add ?debug=1 parameter at the end of the URL.
You'll get a debugging report at the bottom.
This report will display the rendered blocks and all linked data as a tree structure.
You'll also be able to get the list of all SQL queries.
Finally, you can enable a permanent debugging by adding ?debug=perm at the end of the url, that will create a cookie.